♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
September 2016 & My Birth Month ♥
1 September 2016• 1 comments
Bismillah. Hello peeps.

It's September yeaaayyy! How time flies. My semester break is going to end soon. Oohh oohh kelas pun dah nak mula next month nanti mesti busy it seems like kelas aku every week ada sebab subjek Economy ada extra 2 kelas maigaaddd I'm preparing to say goodbye to my moneeeeyyy.

*SEPTEMBER PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME I LOVE YOU ^^*

So macam biasa lah macam bulan-bulan sebelum ni; advance birthday wishes to September babies ♥

Happy birthday in advance to my sweet little brother Haslam and Jang Hyunseung (3/9), GOT7 Mark (4/9), HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO ME! (11/9), BTS Namjoon (12/9), Shahazwan (16/9), GOT7 Youngjae (17/9), EXO Chen (21/9) and GOT7 Jinyoung (22/9).

Bulan terakhir cuti ni kena dimanfaatkan sepenuhnya. Tidur puas-puas, habiskan k-dramas yang belum tengok, fangirling habis-habisan, and do every single thing yang maybe aku tak boleh buat once I become a degree student next month *crying*.

K that's all for tonight. I need to watch the last episode of Let's Fight Ghost. Park Bong Pal is so lovable ok goodnight.

Wa'salam.



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi