♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
November 2106
16 November 2016• 0 comments

Bismillah. Hi.

It's kinda late to post this because I'm really busy with works and assignments.

I have another 4 classes for this semester. I hoping for a good result. It's okay if I didn't get into dean list or excellent result. I'd be extremely happy if only I can pass for all subjects. Re-take subjects for the next semester is not my thing.

So, as usual; Happy Belated Birthday to my youngest sister, my bestfriend Kautsar and my virtual sister Lily (03/11), Happy Belated Birthday to my grandmother (11/11), Happy Birthday in advance to GOT7's youngest member Kim Yugyeom (17/11), my cousin Abg Long (23/11), my grandfather (26/11) and EXO's Chanyeol (27/11).

I need to submit 3 assignments this week. Take care everyone.

Wa'salam.



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi