♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
Birthday
16 September 2015• 0 comments
Bismillah.

I'll just get straight to the points since I'm very sleepy right now but still wanna post an entry huhu.

To the September babies, Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuuu...

Happy Birthday to my dearest younger brother Haslam I love you more than ever!, and Hyunseungie (both on 3rd Sept), HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE (11th Sept), Happy Birthday to Namjoonie (12th Sept) and Happy Birthday to Abg Shah (16th Sept).

May all of your dreams come true. Stay healthy and always be happy. I love each one of you :) #eh?


That's all for tonight. Sleep well peeps ^^


PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi