♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
October 2015 & Happy pils
5 October 2015• 0 comments
Bismillah. Hi!

I just changed one of seob's gif photos on my sidebar and add yeollie's. They're so damn cute hahaha I cannot stop loving these two *seob for 5 years & yeol for 2 years* 


**********************

Kalau yang jauh cemni even tak pernah jumpa tak pernah nampak depan mata boleh suka sampai macam tu, apatah lagi yang dekat, yang hari-hari jaraknya cuma ambil masa 10 minit untuk jumpa.

(I cannot say that I've stop loving you. It's beyond my control. I still had you inside my heart and my mind. Still, and always. If you are the one, saya tetap tunggu. Tapi kalau bukan, moga Allah gantikan dengan yang lebih baik InsyaAllah)

Oh, Happy October anyway. May good things come more in this month InsyaAllah. Amin :)

p/s: Rasa nak tukar blogskin but since coding yang melambak so terpaksa matikan niat -_-




PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi