♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
December 2016
27 December 2016• 1 comments
Bismillah.

It's already at the end of the month and I just got free time to post this. I'm not that busy actually, I just need to find the right time to type everything.

So I'm currently in my semester break (boleh dikira semester break kot sebab kelas dah habis), but I still have my final exam in the middle of January. I got only three papers but those papers can make my brain jammed.

And as usual; BIRTHDAY WISHESSS! (very late birthday wishes) ♥♥

Happy belated birthday to one of my puakarians Ainul Mardhiah (05/12), one of my best friend Siti Aimi (18/12), Junhyung oppa (18/12), Shafiq (20/12) and my cousin Abengoh (27/12) *it's today!*. May you guys always be blessed.

And BEAST already set up their own label - Around US Entertainment. I wish all the best to my men. They have go through too much heart-broken matters this year. Hoping that they will always be strong and go through everything together. I'll will always support you ♥

I don't have anything left to share. That's all for today. Thank you :)



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi