♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
First Entry on 2017
12 April 2017• 3 comments


Assalamualaikum :)

It's been a while! I posted this after making a little renovation to my blog. Tak banyak pun, just ubah itu ini sikit. I'm getting busier these days. Pile of assignments, work commitments and so on. Malam ni malas nak tidur awal so here I am!

I know no one will ever come here. But I enjoy blogging. Really. Yeah. Despite of my busy life. Rasa macam meluahkan perasaan pada seseorang, virtually. Or written virtually? I don't know.

I'll try to post more entries, even tahu memang takkan di baca. Tak salah pun kalau syok sendiri kan 😎

That's all for tonight. I'm going to sleep. Tau dah banyak benda nak di buat esok tapi nak tidur lambat jugak. Bukan seorang Yana kalau tidur awal, except when she have a class or hanging out with her girlfriends during the day. She needs to get exhausted first kalau nak tengok dia tidur awal 😁

Sleep well! ♡



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi