♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
Blue Sky Tag
12 June 2017• 2 comments
Blue Sky Tag

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I just found out about this, that I have been tagged by Fairuz. Lama sangat dah benda ni. Anyway thank you baby hahaha. I decided to do this since customers tak berapa ramai. Let's get started!

So here are the rules: (copied from Fairuz's post)
  • Thank the person who tagged you (done)
  • Answer their 11 questions
  • Tag 11 person (sorry but I'm not doing this)
  • Give them 11 questions to answer (am not doing this too sorry)

QUESTIONS:

1. If you are stranded on an uninhabited island with nothing, what is the first thing you do?

Searching for good place to build shelter. As well as foods.


2. Which one is more important for you, wristwatch or sunglasses?

Neither these two. I don't wear sunglasses and I barely wear wristwatch even I have 3 of them.


3. What is one of the phobias that you have? Explain briefly.

Traumatophobia - a synonym for injury phobia: fear of having an injury
Even a little scratch (ones that happened right in front of my eyes or the visible ones) can make me sweat a lot and trembling.


4. How often you change your bed sheet?

Every 2 weeks I guess


5. What is the last letter in your name? Create one word using the letter.

I. Innocent. Hahahahahah


6. Mind to share with me some of your personal fitness tips?

I don't have any. But I didn't drink any carbonated drinks and spicy foods (it is not good for your stomach).


7. What is the most unforgettable childhood memory of yours?

Riding a horse when I was 5


8. How do you manage your stress?

Nothing special. I just listening to music, maybe watching any k-dramas or k-variety shows. Or maybe sleep a lot too.


9. What was your first impression of me?

Yaahh Fairuz. We have been friends since we were 13 and now we are 24. I'm not sure but it's great to have you, not as a friend, but a sister. I love you a lot! Keep that in mind!


10. To be honest, what do you think of my blog?

I love it! I always keep on track on your posts. Never missed any to be honest! My purple girl 


11. Do you have any advice and/or recommendation to improve my blog to be better? 

I don't know. Hahahaha. The current one is pretty enough. 


I just answer everything directly. I know it's kinda boring but who cares :) That's all for now. Thank you.

Happy Fasting. Goodnight 



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi