♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
June & Ramadan 2017
12 June 2017• 1 comments


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim :)

This is my second entry for 2017. I'm getting busier as the first half of this year is coming to the end. I still have 1 assignment left and my final exam is on July. Okay. So hari ni dah hari ke 17 Ramadan. To be honest rasa sekejap sgt puasa tahu2 je about less than 2 weeks dah nak raya pastu start final exam omg *face palm*.

Well actually I'm posting this to prove that my baby is still alive. Jarang post entries sebabnya bila nak on blog ada je benda nak dibuat.

Alhamdulillah untuk penggal pertama 2017. Good things happened in such good ways. Kadang2 bila sebut pasal good things ni mula la orang2 sekeliling tanya soalan2 yang sebenarnya boleh bawak bertumbuk hahaha, like "eh dah nak kahwin ke". Pantang sikit dengar soalan macam ni. Boyfriend aye jauh, nun di negara yang berjiran dengan Jepun, yang sekarang ni kat Malaysia pukul 6.30 pagi kat sana 7.30 dah *muka mintak penampar*. Hihi. Okay. To be precise I don't have any. Succeeding in controlling and muhasabah diri sendiri. Buat masa ni I'm signing out from it. Who needs a boyfriend when you have a smol mochi who can light up your days just like a Light to the Highlight. Ecece. Suka cita dimaklumkan bahawa Highlight (group mamat kt gambar dalam column sebelah ni haaa) already have their own fandom name - Light ♡.

Nak taip apa lagi ni.

Oh. I got a new boy group as my next everyday's ruiner. WINNER *already inserting them in fav. boleh click navigation bar yg tengah tu huhu*. Such a talented and unexpectedly lovely group with different charms and weird behaviours. I love cute weirdos.

Kk. That's all for today. Actually I'm typing all these lepas solat Subuh and buat apa yang patut and now I feel sleepy and I think I should take a lil nap. To start a better day and have enough energy I guess.

Adios. Selamat berpuasa ♥



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi