♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
DubuYo @ Mid Valley
13 July 2017• 0 comments
Bismillah. Assalamualaikum. Happy Thursday to everyone.

So as for today I decided to share my experience on tasting and eating real-life Korean cuisines. I am a very cerewet person bab makan-makan ni. I don't eat so many kind of foods and my friends called me weird hahahah.

Last Saturday I went to Mid Valley with Ieyqa lepas habis je 2nd paper. She told me that we were going to have our lunch at DubuYo. Masa tu macam biasa expressionless but dalam hati dah menjerit like wow this is too sudden. 

Dapat je menu terus scanning semua makanan yang ada and serang Ieyqa with questions tanya macam-macam apa yang sedap la itu la ini la and she just explained everything to me. Tak ingat Ieyqa order apa tapi rasanya something with beef and dalam nya ada seafood, Combo Soondubu Jigae Beef and Seafood kot. Ieyqa cadangkan aku order Chi-Jeu Dak Honey Mustard since I suka something cheesy and sweet.



So Chi-Jeu Dak is basically these tasty bite-sized chicken pieces that have been coated and fried before being seasoned and the they get this whole load of cheese melted on them. At first rasa was-was juga nak makan takut tak sedap. Yelah first time nak makan a total different culture punya makanan. But it turned out to be so delicious and I never though it would tasted like that. Masa tu my set included with the chicken itself, a bowl of rice (Ieyqa cakap brown rice), kimchi, soup, sayur hijau yang memang tak disentuh langung sampai kenyang, pastu corn+carrots+green beans. Sangat mengenyangkan, and kimchi dia sangat sedap. 

Harga pun reasonable and affordable, one set RM19.90 without gst rasanya, and sangat kena dengan makanan yang sesedap gitu Masya Allah nasib baik aku tak puasa hari ni kalau tak sia sia tak dapat pahala. I spent my money without any regret :). Panjang umur datang KL lagi aku p.

That's all for today. Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day.

Love, Yana.

All information above are taking out with credits. Source: Google (DubuYo) and The Halal Food Blog



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi